Who's Online Now
We have 183 guests and no members online
Smoke Damage to Bishop's Residence
On Friday, July 14, 2017, the home next to the bishop’s residence sustained extensive fire damage. Thankfully there was no loss of life and those who suffered smoke inhalation were treated at the hospital and released. There was smoke damage to Bishop Mark and Allison Lawrence’s home and the Bishop’s residence is now being treated by a fire restoration company. Please keep all those affected by the fire in your prayers throughout this recovery process.
Daffodil Garden Planted in Honor of the Rev. Bob H...
Fr. Bob Horowitz was surprised by the St. Jude's Church family by the planting of a daffodil garden in his honor after services on December 11
Echols Appointed Adjunct Professor of Old Testamen...
Cummins Theological Seminary in Summerville is pleased to announce the appointment of the Rev. Dr. Charles L. Echols as a new Adjunct Professor of Old [ ... ]latest news+ Full Story