• The Rev. Hal Fenters, Evangelism Committee Chairman-Trinity, Pinopolis
• The Rev. Rags Coxe, Prince George Winyah, Georgetown
• Mr. Drak Drakeford, Holy Comforter, Sumter
• The Rev. Janet Echols, St. Matthews, Ft. Motte
• Mrs. Mary Elise Gabbard, Holy Trinity, Grahamville
• Mr. Peter Rothermel, Diocesan Faith Formation Coordinator
• The Rev. Mike Sheedy, Church of the Redeemer, Orangeburg
• The Rev. Louise Weld, St. James, Charleston
• The Rev. Andrew Williams, St. James, Charleston
• Mr. Dave Wright, Diocesan Youth Ministry Coordinator
How can we as a church do the work of evangelism? Listen to two local stories.
"I never went to church. I wasn't brought up in church," said Adam Smith. Hear how a serious illness brought the prayers and people of the Well By the Sea to him and him to a new relationship with Christ.
Lisa Fye met Carol Morrison, a member of Trinity, Pinopolis, on the baseball field, when their sons were on the same team. "I believed that there was a God and everyone was trying to get to the same place, but not in a Christian God," said Lisa. Her son was baptized at a church, but his parents weren't even there. Hear how she came to faith through friendship.